Friday, October 9, 2020

   Nothing Four Years Later

    I must have discovered "Nothing" in the latter half of 2015. At least when I blogged about it in on October of that year it seemed fresh and new. 
   
 Now I have been writing about nothing  for the past four years and what I want to write next is that, "I have come to nothing." I have come to be nothing,"
     
    It is so absolutely humiliating to be nothing. 
    To be so naked and uncovered.
    At a loss for words.
    That is why I am making myself blog.
    To get the words to flow.  
    To Be in a space that is the space of Non-Being.
    To speak in a language that has not yet been invented. 
    I am creating a sober world 
    and I do not know:
    What "I" is, or 
    Creating, or 
    Sober, or 
    World,
    But I  am doing just that - 
    creating a sober world.
    I am nothing
     and I am bringing the world
     to the same nothing which "I am. and am not."
 
God has chosen, [the] things which are not, to 
bring to nought things that are...
1 Corinthians 1:28 KJV

 


4 comments:

  1. “We live in our language like blind men walking on the edge of an abyss. This language is laden with future catastrophes. The day will come when it will turn against those who speak it.”
    ― Gershom Scholem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work and a profound message to the world. Thank you for expressing it. I, too, am nothing of myself but can be anything in His hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ange. The book is finished. You can find in on Amazon. "Nothing: A Sober Discussion of Being and Non-Being" by George McLauchlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete